November 25, 2009

My List of thanks!

Muchas gracias

Merci beaucoup


D a n k e

G r a z i e

*
**
***
****
******
*****
****
***
**
*

T H A N K Y O U
! ! !

Just like many of you, my heart is full of thanks for what I have. And what kind of American would I be without my list of thanks. So for Thanksgiving 2009, here my list of thanks.
(Please Note: These are in no particular order)


1. My heart rejoices this day for the heater that rests right now at the bottom of my feet. What a joy to stay warm as I talk to you. For this I give thanks.

2. My heart melts for the arms that wrap around me when I curl up in bed and snuggle up close to the man of my dreams. Even if he's asleep, his arms naturally wrap around me just to let me know that I am safe and loved. For this I give thanks.

3. My heart jumps this day for my clients. My hopes, dreams, and wildest aspirations are becoming true because of them. For this I give thanks.

4. My heart is warm as I think about my daddy and annettie slaving at home getting their home ready Thanksgivng. I give extra thanks to my daddio for being a bright shining beam of light love and happiness. For these people, I give thanks.



5. My heart sings for those who share their talents with the world. I give a special shout out to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and their 2006 Christmas CD, Spirit of the Season. (you don't own it? Shame on you!) For all of you who have found courage to tap into your creative side, and inspire me, for you, I give thanks to you.

6. My heart is humbled as I think of my Savior, Redeemer, and friend. To him I give ALL the thanks in the world

7. My heart giggles as I think of my sisters and how wonderful, pure and precious they are. Especially how they have made the conscious decision to remain modest, beautiful, young women. To you, my best friends, I give thanks.



8. My heart is honored as I think about the family who has changed my life. Has given me a sense of being, a family who has taught me what unconditional love and showed me what selfless service looks like. To you, Hoelschers, I give thanks.



9. My heart swells with love as I think of my brother serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Saints. He gives me strength every week as I eagerly read his letters of a strong testimony and devotion to our Savior and Redeemer of the world. To him, and ALL other missionaries serving I bow my head with respect and gratitude, and give thanks.




10. My heart is blessed as I think of these two perfect spirits who have blessed my family more than anyone will ever know. Whether by their notes of loves and encouragement, their Sunday night dance show, their unique sense of humor, or just how thin the veil is when you are around them. To you, Cool Dude Katie Perry Soto, and Princess Amanda, I give a HUGE thanks.



11. My heart is grateful as I think about the SCHAACK PACK. HOLLA!!! You are my familia! My friends! Your love for me and Robbie and sense of humors give me much much much much joy. To my father in law, You rock my world. To my mother in law, your heart full of charity is inspiring. To all of you, In Utah, Texas, or Cali, I give my thanks.

12. My heart melts, swells, sings, giggles, and everything else in between when I think of you. You are my ETERNAL COMPANION, my best friend, my partner in crime, my prince, my EVERYTHING. On this Thanksgiving, I give all my thanks, love, and devotion to you, Robbie Man. I love you.




4 comments:

  1. We are thankful for you Jessica. This was a beautiful post -- well written and beautifully heartfelt. Thanks for sharing. Love you lots.

    Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear jess.
    i am so thankful for you and that even though no matter how often i see you, i am filled with joy when we're done hanging out. i'm thankful that we can go without seeing each other for months and months but when we do see each other it's like no time has passed. i'm thankful for all that you have taught me through your example. truly, you are an inspiration.
    love you jess.

    love.
    linds.



    the code for this comment was: tantrum. weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere. We are going to miss you as Ty's teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And we're so grateful for you!! Just wanted to let you know that we're really going to miss you as Maddie's teacher but we're excited for your bright and shiny future :)

    ReplyDelete