November 24, 2009

Why I love my daddio

********Disclaimer: Don't judge me okay? It has a good beat...(Thats what she said)




We were driving up to the airport, I was in the passenger seat, Robbie in the back and my dad driving. My wonderful husband was going on about some science shenanigans.... I ACCIDENTALLY (maybe or maybe not.) stopped listening and noticed out of the corner of my eye, my dad and I were bobbing our heads in squence, ya know how they do it on Night at the Roxbury, to this song. We made eye contact, giggled, and continued enjoying the one and only Miley.


Robbie kept talking.




P.S. If your name is Liz... Keep your comments to yourself on this one, okay? Thanks.

P.S.S. Im not sure if Miley should be dancing in front of an American Flag? Maybe a little un-American?

1 comment:

  1. I just tried not to laugh out loud so hard that my husbands whole study group is trying to figure out why I'm crying. I only found your personal blog tonight. And I'm so glad I didn't miss the shout out to Liz. You're a gem.

    And I love that song.

    ReplyDelete