November 18, 2009

A list vs. Hit List

I want to start a new segment on here called A LIST vs HIT LIST.

My A LIST includes my favorite things of the moment, or something slash someone who makes my life easier, or basically anything that makes me smile.

My HIT LIST is, well, anything that does not make smile.... Here is my list for this week.




1. My Bed. I feel as though I have not seen much of her lately, but none the less, she is in my thoughts constantly.

2. Christmas! Sweet silver bells! I love this holiday!!! A favorite tradition of mine has become the day after Thanksgiving, I stop wherever I am in my scripture study and read the four gospels so I can focus on the Saviors life, and his teachings. Highly Recommended:)

3. My Mac!! I have this one. This is sad to admit, but I spend more time on it than I do with my husband.... Did I just admit that?

4. Les Miserable. How is it possible to hear the soundtrack a million times, and see the play a dozen and still ball like a baby? The music gets to me. It touches my soul! I love it!

5. Seinfeld on DVD. I got it for Robbie Man for his birthday. Lets just say we could not be happier:) It came with a deck of Seinfeld cards and a salt and pepper shaker shaped like ketchup and mustard! Now that defines awesomeness right there.





1. Snow, Ice, Slush, Cold. These are the reasons why we will never live in Utah once we leave for dental school.

2. Lost Remote Controls. How is it that we live in the 21st century and no one has invented a remote control finder? Ya know like how cordless phones have pagers. Yeah a pager should be standard on every TV.

3. Dental School Interviews. HALLELUJAH they are over! I feel totally blessed that Robbie got so many but, seriously, I am so over sleeping by myself.

4. Losing Weight. Ugg..... nuff said


Well this concludes my list for the present time



No comments:

Post a Comment