November 12, 2009

Sleepless Night

Hi my name is Jessica. I require 10 hours of sleep a night. Oh no worries. Its only 3:15 AM. I sure I can squeeze that 10 hours in cuz I only have to be to work at 10 AM. GRRRRR

Who would have thought that I, Jessica, would not be able to fall asleep? Well its not my fault. I take no blame in this. Wobbie is gone. He is in Vegas at a Dental Interview. I can't sleep without him. I need him to tickle my back to sleep, and curl and snuggle up next to his warm body. Man! marriage changes things about your life you would never think. So this got me thinking about others things that have changed about me since I sealed the deal and got hitched. I compiled a short list of the things I came up with.

1. T.V. is not important to me anymore... Just The Office.
2. I have learned how to communicate.
3. I have turned into an adventurous soul. Such as: I will try basically any food, Occasionally I will eat leftovers, and I want to live outside the country.
4. I can't go more than 30 seconds without thinking about my man.
5. Formal Schooling has become important to me... Who ever thought that would happen?
6. I am sooooo much more patient. Long way to go, but I am learning.
7. My Love for Robbie never stops growing. It keeps getting deeper and deeper.
8. I take showers more regularly.
9. My favorite kind of movies are independent films or true stories. Verses what it used to be: chick flicks and comedies.
10. The most important thing that has changed in the past 2 and half years, is my testimony, and how much greater and deeper I understand the atonement and my relationship with my Father, and his son, my redeemer and brother Jesus Christ.

Well I am finishing this post at 3:30 AM. I hope I can finally fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, I love reading your thoughts. Marriage shows a person their weaknesses and strength in a way that nothing else can. I also love your number 8, I am so the same way.

    ReplyDelete