December 9, 2009

A list vs. Hit List

Its time for another installment of A List vs. Hit List. If you are new, and don't what this is. Click HERE to read the explanation.

This is A List vs. Hit List Holiday style....

Y E A H B A B Y ! ! !





1. SNOW! I have a slogan.... Say NO to SNOW. Forget drugs.... SNOW is much more dangerous.

2. COLD!!! Anything COLD. COLD tile floors. COLD covers. COLD steering wheel. COLD feet.

3. THE MALL... DUN DUN DUN! Dude talk about a nut house. Peeps are crazy there around this time.





1. Christmas Lights. They make me feel oh so Merry and Bright inside... and my apartment.

2. Wrapping Paper. I love pretty things. And festive holiday wrap is always a jolly joy!

3. Christmas Traditions. They bring me much jubilee inside and take me back to my kiddo days.

4. Christmas Movies! Oooh fuuudge! Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!... yeah, thats classic!


Well there you go! Holiday style baby!

What are some of your Christmas joys? Please tell....


3 comments:

  1. freak. i am so done with the cold. i haven't been to the mall yet, but i have no reason to so far, and i hope plans stay that way.

    christmas movies! how about we get together and have a fun party night/desserts! night and watch a christmas movie! uh...can we say....BEST NIGHT EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you make me laugh. I get excited when you have new post on your blog :}

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica! I just found your blog and I love it! Also I think your photography is incredible.

    ReplyDelete