December 20, 2009

CA-RISS-MAS Time with the fam



Attention Notice: So I just did this whole post, but there are more of our friends and fam looking for OUR BIG announcement... Just scroll down.


Temple Square: A Utah Tradition.

As it is with so many families, it is with mine. Here are the highlights of our little rondayvoo.

We started the night with a pig and a musician.... (That's a weird sentence)


This is Princess Amanda serenading us to some fab Christmas Carol.



But the Princess could not have all the attention, Cool dude needed to feel the love.



We made our way to Crown Burger, and Michelle was feeling attention derived as well. And I guess in my family, the way to get attention is to act like an animal?

Here is da widdle kitty...




Of course if you go to the Skquare, (thats my gansta word for Temple Square) you have to stop for photo's. And you can bet your bottom dollar we did just that....



Look at that good looking family! Of course there were a few member missing...

Jeff and Stacy: Minnesota
Kyle and Natalie: Busy with work:(


Me and the Rob dog... So Im not vain... (well maybe a little.) And I like these two pictures so much I put both up... Dont judge me. Oh and can you please tell me how adorable my hat is?





And I love this picture of my little sister... Its so... Solemn in a way...



And that concludes our night of pics... Oh except for Rae Rae... She's kind of a confused soul and thinks we are her family. Its okay... We'll totally claim her...






And boys and girls just remember this one thing...

Jesus is the Reason for the Season :)

3 comments:

  1. Also missing from the family picture is Jake. Great Pictures, thanks for sharing Jess. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and found that you, too, have been blessed with family that sport an extra chromsome!

    Our Parker is 5. To say that we feel as though we hit the jackpot with this guy is truly and understatement!

    ReplyDelete