December 13, 2009

MEET: THE GREG

The time has come. I feel like the world is ready. . . . maybe? It's time for the unveiling of the one (thank heavens:)), and only GREG, GREGGERS, GREGGY BOY!!

It is a very difficult process to begin to describe him. But I am ready to take on the challenge. He is a 6' 7" man of pure awesomeness. Who's motto in life is "Anything for a cheap laugh." And trust me peeps, he lives by this RELIGIOUSLY. Want some examples? OKAY!

CHEAP LAUGH #1




What is this picture of you are asking yourself? Well this is the Glove box of The Greg. That silver object to the left? The Remington 5000 nose hair trimmer.

On our way up to the Big SLC. He decided to trim up those hairs lurking out of his nose.

CHEAP LAUGH #3
(my life has been threatened if I show #2. But guys.... ITS FUUUNNNNYYY)


This video is The Greg to a T! In the middle of Temple Square, he felt the urge to whip out his Kazoo, (yes, he carries a Kazoo?) and entertain the world with Christmas Carols. Take a look!



(sorry its upside down. And sorry its a little shaky. I was laughing quite ridiculously hard.)



We think there might be crack in the kazoo:)


CHEAP LAUGH #4


When we were in the car on the way home, he started singing, ya know to get us to laugh. But it actually turned into a very calming, beautiful, peaceful moment. Its a video I will draw much love and happiness on for years to come.


(Once again, upside down, oops!)




Greggory Griggs.... I love you! Thank you for an unforgettable evening! Im sure we are all scarred for life:) xoxoxo


4 comments:

  1. this is the best blog post ever! Anything about the greg is bound to be awesome. That was such a fun night! we will never forget it thats for sure. Our kids are gonna be lucky to have a grandpa like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I LOVE this post! This is hilarious! And I miss my dad! I miss all those funny moments. Made me a little homesick. (for a minute anyway) :)That picture of the 4 of you at the end is such a good picture of ALL of you! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great post. The kazoo concert was classic. And yes, the song did remind me of our mom. But, like Megan, it made me a little teary and nostalgic. And by the way, tell Greg he can always come home for Christmas. We will order a perfect Laguna Beach day for him whenever he wants to come and make some Cali Christmas memories.

    ReplyDelete