December 27, 2009

My thoughts...

....At this moment in T.I.M.E
I want more. More of what you ask? More T.I.M.E to do things I love. If I had more, this is what I would do....


1. Read. I love to read. I don't do it much anymore. Robbie told me about this article he read about Steven Covey how he fits 2 hours of his day to read and to learn. EVERY DAY. 2 HOURS!

2. Serve. My dear friend, our landlord, is moving in a few days to Texas, and she is uber stressed out and there is only so much I can do to help her get ready. I want to relieve her stress and comfort her. But I can only do so much... Why? Because I don't have enough time.

3. Exercise. I have been putting this in my schedule more than usual but not as much as I would like.

4. Go to the Temple. Robbie and I go once a month, but I wanna go more. I love that place. Like a lot.

5. Do the Lord's will. I focus so much what I want to do.... Such as this list.. What does he want me to do?

6. Dejunk my nasty apartment. I have always kept spaces I lived in pretty dang clean, but since starting my photography buisness, my apt has been put on the back burner. Like waaayyyy on the back burner!


These are the few things that came to me pretty quickly. I know many people who get all this done and more during a week or a day. I need to organize my life better. Find a way to balance it all. I know its such a common issue to not have a balanced life but I believe it can be done. I just don't know where to start. Can someone help me? What are ways you complete your "to-do" list, or do those things your heart most desires? I need some tips.... I love to learn from others....
Let me Learn from you!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer...I was looking for others comments in this department as well! I could use some help in this category also! :)

    ReplyDelete