December 10, 2010

FREE PHOTO SHOOT

{TRADE FULFILLED. THANK YOU!}

In the words of Fiddler on the Roof... 
Tradition, tradition! Tradition!
Tradition, tradition! Tradition!
ITS TRADITION!

Everyone has traditions in their families, and at Christmas it seems that families have LOTS of Tradition. Well for YEARS I have had a personal Christmas Tradition. Going to The Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Choir Concert!
This tradition of mine is EVERYTHING. Seriously. To me, it is what plants the spirit of Christmas in my heart not just for December, but all year long. I crave this concert 365 days of the year. I listen to each years past cd all year long. FOR REALS.
This year, I didn't get tickets:( SO SAD. With David Archaletta being the guest this year, it seems everyone applied for tickets. I LOVE David Archaletta, but for me this concert is not about him. Its about the choir.

So dear internet, I am here to make a PLEA with you...

I need 2 tickets to the Friday showing of Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert. In exchange, I will give you a FREE PHOTO SHOOT ($280 value) The free shoot can either happen in December or at the very end of February, or April when I will be coming back to Utah. Your choice!

Let me know if you are interested. jessyrae1030@gmail.com

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. i sure wish i had what you were looking for darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if I sing you Christmas Carols in my bathrobe? Would I be eligible to win? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNAP! I only have tickets for Sunday. Let me know if you change your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 2 tickets for Saturday. Would that work?

    ReplyDelete