December 5, 2010

Don't be silly Toto, Scarecrows don't talk.

Hey y'all!!
Well 4 months livin' in the big D. And "y'all" is officially apart of daily talk. Y'all dig me? Sweet.

Being on our own in a new city/state is quite the adventure. And the differences between Dallas and Utah County are quite HI-larious. I am always finding treasures of new discoveries and differences. So in light of my new discoveries, I want to start a new series here on my blog called...


(Whenever this banner appears, it means I have found something completely different in Dallas than what I am used to seeing/experiencing in Utah County.
Got it?  Good.  Lets begin.)


This is what you see on every street corner in the U.C. 
(aka Utah County.  I just made that place so hip by abbreviating the word. I abbrev my words F.Y.)
 

And this is what you see in Dallas...



So these stores are not on every corner, but I am sure you can understand my shock when I saw these stores lurking around town. 

God Bless Texas.




4 comments: