December 15, 2010

I'm melting! Melting!

Okay folks (to be honest, I hate the word folk. Say it. It feels like a piece chicken lodged in the back of your throat)Its time for the 2nd installment of,


Friends. My dear friends (said in the voice of John McCaine while waving his arms like a moron.). I have been dreaming of day like today for years. You hear me, YEARS! I did a photo shoot today on December 15th, in 75 degree weather. Did you hear me? 75 degree weather. Oh the happiness that filled my soul as I took my sweater off because I was getting sweaty. How joyful I was when I needed to turn the AC on in my car. This is a day that will be talked about for years to come. 
75 degree weather in December! Doesn't get better than this.
God bless Texas.


I took this picture while I was out on my shoot today... yes its true, we still have green grass and leaves on trees.
 

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I need to move to Texas now. Leaves on the trees?? Green Grass?? I'm convinced.

    ReplyDelete