November 7, 2010

I Love To Laugh


(okay so i think this song is pretty annoying, but it goes GREAT with my thoughts today!)

Everyone has human needs, and one of mine is to L A U G H! I seriously love to laugh. And I usually laugh at most things... Whether someone just fell down the stairs, and landed hard on their butt, (that's my morbid side) or if your a man who carries a purse (even if they call it a sachel. psshh), or a HILARIOUS joke by my father-in-law. Laughing is 100% a human need of mine.

Since moving to Dallas our circle of friends is quite limited. Robbie has his books, and I have my laptop... Okay so I guess not much has changed. BUT with Bob studying 24/7, laughing at him or laughing while hanging out with friends isn't quite an option at the moment. So I have been getting my laughing drug from Hulu and Netflix (since we are ghetto and don't have T.V.). Here are the most recent T.V. shows that have made me deliriously happy lately, and have tickled my funny bone in the right place!

Number 4:

oh gosh. oh golly! This new show from NBC is cry-yourself-to-sleep-funny. WATCH IT OKAY!

Number 3:

For the last month I have been netflixing seasons of MONK, and watching them while I edit. Monk is not your typical "funny." This show is SUPER DRY and subtle with its humor. Which I LOVE. I am in season 4 right now, and they just keep getting better and better!

Number 2:



I had a REALLY hard time deciding which episode to put in my number 1 spot... But since Modern Family is only in its second season, I decided to make it number 2. Modern Family is quick whited, charming, HILARIOUS, and quite frankly I might have peed my pants watching an episode or two:) Also, I adore this show because Phil Dunphy reminds me of Robbie!

Number 1:


HEAVEN ABOVE this show was made for me! It's clean, it's soooooooo funny, the nicknames they come up with just floor me with their hilarious genius! It has the best theme song on T.V. It makes me dance a crazy jig every time... its quite the little dance I have going:) Everything about Psych makes me happy! And what makes me the most happy? The new season starts up again on Nov. 10th! HOLLA!


2 comments:

  1. We LOVE MONK!!!! My little Jake bro bought like every season!!! LOVE IT!!! and me and my hubby love Modern Family its hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've picked some great shows! all favorites of mine!

    ReplyDelete