October 31, 2010

Im a big kid now!

Guess who turned...


. . . that would be. . .



ME!!!

Yesterday was my birthday, and oh boy was it G.R.A.N.D.
I woke up to balloons, confetti, a Naked(its a drink peeps), and a birthday sign made by yours truly... I know some may be saying, "You made your own birthday sign?" Well I wanted a cute sign, so I did it the night before while Robbie studied. Don't judge me. (all other birthday decor done my wonderful hubby)







All day I was pampered with kisses, clothes, fab food, hugs, presents!, and a night out on the TOOOOWWWN. To say I was spoiled, is an understatement. My Robbie is TOO good to me.


In honor of my 23 years of living... I decided to make a list...

23 things to-do in 23 years

  1. Swim with Dolphins.
  2. Attend the temple once a week for a whole year.
  3. Go to Africa
  4. Make my baby girls blessing dress from my mom's wedding dress.
  5. Own a home! With LOTS of window's and beautiful molding... these 2 things are a must!
  6. Overcome my addiction to sugar.
  7. Continue to prepare myself to serve a mission with Robbie someday.
  8. Start my humanitarian aid business.
  9. Convince Robbie that Disneyland IS the happiest place on earth... this will take many many trips to convince such a cold hearted person:)
  10. Adopt and/or Foster a child.
  11. Get a wedding published in a major magazine.
  12. Sit at one of my child's extracurricular activities and cheer for them till I loose my voice!
  13. Do a temple session in the Rome Temple.
  14. Write a book/dissertation on the similarities between Les Miserable and God's plan of Justice vs. Mercy.
  15. Photograph a wedding in Hawaii. (hint hint future clients)
  16. Become an AMAZING cook... the kind that brings all my kid's friends to our house to eat scrumptious food.
  17. Go shopping for one whole day, with no money limit, and buy WHATEVER I WANT - yeah, this won't happen for a LOOONNG time.
  18. Go to Lithuania when Robbie graduates.
  19. Buy a families entire Christmas one year. Including food, clothes, toys, and a cherry on top!
  20. Find a picture perfect field of wild flowers, knotty trees, blue skies, and birds singing and stay there all day reading and frolicking in the field... yes, I just said frolick!
  21. Give birth -- YIKES!(hopefully natural... thanks Jen for the encouragement!)
  22. Have a time-share to Lake Powell. ah heaven!
  23. Be a "soccer" mom!

Man, creating this list was SO MUCH FUN! What are some things you want to accomplish in your life?

loves.hugs.

jess


7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read about every single one. Sorry i missed your b'day yesterday. Hope it was fabulous.

    Love ya, AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jess! Your apartment is so cute all decorated up! And I love the wall color. :) This is a great list! I would love to do some of these things with you! :) BTW...Why did I not know about this new (sort of) blog?? I like it!
    p.s. For future...Aveeno makes a really good Anti-itch cream. Magical almost. We use it for EVERYTHING ITCHY, bites, eczema, even stings. Its a must have at our house, we don't leave home without it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see the hopefulness of youth. I hope it never fades for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! I need to revise my own! :)
    Like say, for instance, add: give birth to twin baby girl's naturally! I have a great idea...Let's also keep a list of the 23 most UNEXPECTED things that have happened to us in 23 years! Oh my goodness, what an amazing list THAT would be. I'm doing it. Love you birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your photography business continues to be successful because your 23 wishes will only cost about $50K to do them all, and that's not including the house. You deserve them all though.
    -Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH same ol' Jessica I remember. You are stinkin' hilarious! Thanks for your comment! happy to know you again! love your 23 list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont know how i came across your blog.. but if you ever need help doing some humanitarian projects like going to Africa please let me know! that has been a LIFELONG goal of mine!

    ReplyDelete