October 21, 2010

to you. love me.





remember that time when i was sick and you gave me kisses and told me i was beautiful? i do.

remember that one time i cried & cried about missing my momma & you just cuddled me, petted my head, and told me everything would be okay? i do.

remember that time i came home and was oh.so.very.exhausted and you forced me to lay down so you could give me a massage? i do.

remember that time when we got and married & i never did the dishes for like 3 years? i do.

remember that time i soo mad at nothing and just wanted scream, and you let me? i do.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

for years you have loved me, cherished me and brighten my life with your smile. thanks for all happy love!

good luck with your test, and the growing pains of dental school. I LOVE YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment