April 26, 2010

These are a few of my NEW favorite things


Okay I have a legit question... Why would someone's favorite thing be "when the dog bites, or the bee stings?" REALLY?? That statement seems like a bold faced lie to me... Don't you agree?

Well I am about to share with you some of my most NEW favorite-st things. But don't worry... There is nothing absurd on here like bees stinging people...


1.... Have you had these squares of delicious goodness? NO? Go to your grocery store NOW and buy them. It is literally the perfect cereal. Not too sweet, and doesn't get soggy. mmm....

2.... Bare Minerals Bronzer. Want that sunkissed glow? Do yourself a favor and hook your pasty white skin up with this baby.


3.http://dkmmc.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/outliers-malcolm-gladwell1.jpg... Im obsessed with this book. I read (actually listened... its what I do when I am editing.) it about a month ago and I still think about it daily. Its quite interesting.


4. . This is a blog that I have fallen in LOVE with. Check it out. Click here.




What are some of your FAVORITE-ST things? I would love to know...





6 comments:

  1. OK, Mine:
    1. Caribbean in s Compact Bronzer (LOVE!)
    2. Lord, Help Me Grow Spiritually Strong in 28 Days (book)
    3. Baseball
    4. Talking Rain Sparkling flavored water
    5. www.wix.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dork--"when a dog bite when a bee stings" aren't her favorite things. Those are the times that, and I quote, "I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad". Listen to the song--and think twice before you bad mouth maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I think you better listen to Liz. I can tell she feels passionate about this song and trust me, you don't want to mess with her when your on the other side of her passion. :)

    Loved this. I've been needing a new book, so I'll give this one a try. Also, that blog is super cute. Let's stay in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll second that book review--it's eye-opening and quite engaging. Read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LOVE Quaker Oat Squares. The best cereal, ever. And snack food. Sometimes I bring them into the movie theater instead of buying popcorn.

    ReplyDelete