March 11, 2010

Why can't I step on cracks?

Sometimes I wish someone else could enter my head. Someone to help me figure out why I am the way that I am. Im quite the odd duck... Speaking about ducks!, here is a picture of a duck I took during the summer.


wow...random tangent.

I try to be "cool" but let's face it...
I AM ODD.
I can't help it. Its the way God made... And God don't make no junk:)


I was walking to school today and I caught my self singing to myself, out loud.

Don't step on a crack or you'll fall and break your back.
Don't step on a crack or you'll fall and break your back.

repeated over and over

And then I realized for the last 5 minutes I had not stepped on one crack in the sidewalk... Then, for the remainder of my journey I could not bring myself to step on one measly crack. WHAT THE HECK? Who does that?

Also when cars would pass me I would glare at them and then say to myself out loud...

"What you lookin at Willis?"

Then I would giggle to myself... out loud.



I seriously could entertain myself for hours.


happy thursday!

loves. hugs.

jess

2 comments:

  1. I pretty much love your blog because I am learning all sorts of stuff about you. you make me laugh daily and completely jealous/ in awe of your photography as well. You better believe if I make it to Utah before you leave I am will hit you up for some lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't step on cracks either but I thought it was because I am a teacher and sometimes I live in the world of a kid too much. You're not alone sista! I also do this weird thing. If I'm looking at something important and I have sunglasses on, I HAVE to take them off so my eyeballs can see it. YOu should have seen me in Europe. Glasses on, glasses off over and over.

    ReplyDelete