August 29, 2010

skool is cool

I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight! Ohhhh, back to schooool! Back to schoooool! Back to schooool!-billy madison.


i feel like such a proud wifey! bob, for the last 2 weeks has been attending dental school! look how cute he was on his first day of school. . .



oh man that's a smile to make any women swoon:)

since starting kindergarten, this is the first semester that I have NEVER started school in the fall. its quite weird. there are some things that I definitely miss about it. the thing i miss most?

S C H O O L S H O P P I N G!

I think even though I am not starting school I should be entitled to a new fall wardrobe. all in agreement with me say "I"...

okay, cyber world, i can't really hear you. its okay. i know you support me:)

well, to all of you who started school,

GOOD LUCK!

and enjoy your new school clothes:)




1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! Ha ha! Super funny. Oh, I hope that you guys are doing well! Now we are both mid-westerners...:) takes some adjusting, but we love it! Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete